Roach /Rodent Treatment Preparation Sheet
- Remove all items stored under the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks.
- Empty and clean out any kitchen cabinets or pantries you want treated.
- Have nothing cooking on stove.
- Put away all exposed food.
- Remove all children’s toys or items they put in their mouth from the floor.
- Remove all pet food and toys from the floor.
- Wipe down all counter tops after treatment.
Bed Bug Treatment Preparation Sheet
- Remove all children’s toys and other items that children can put in their mouth, especially from the floor. Wrap the toys and items in plastic garbage bags.
- Remove all sheets, pillowcases, and blankets from the beds and wash in hot washing machine water.
- Remove all items stored on the floor of closets and under the beds in the rooms to be treated.
- Vacuum floors and use crevice tool around moldings of the room or rooms to be treated. Mop all floors to be treated if not carpeted.
- Remove all items from drawers in the dressers and nightstands. We may have to turn this upside down for treatment.
- Unplug electrical equipment such as computers, TV’s, alarm clocks, etc. in rooms to be treated. We need access to the area behind the wall, around the electrical outlets.
- Windows should remain open during treatment.
Questions? Call Now: 1-800-737-8266